Supplying a quality product to our clients is of the utmost importance
Centrum Piles are manufactured to BS EN 12794. All piles are delivered to site with full CE Marking and Batch Identification offering full traceability on every pile supplied.
Integrating the Centrum Pile System into a foundation design means that the client is utilising a product with many benefits including:
- Responsibly sourced, quality raw materials
- Quality Assured Piles manufactured under controlled conditions to BS EN 12794
- Full traceability of products produced in ISO 9001 factories.
- Fast, efficient and environmentally sustainable on-site installation.
- Load bearing capacity test data available for design criteria.
- Precast piles and ground beams are stored at the factory until such time that they are called off for site installation. This means that there is little or no storage room required on site that would normally be allocated for the storage of raw materials, shutters, additional manufacturing equipment
Each individual pile produced in the Centrum Pile factory is labelled with a CE conformity marking which includes mandatory, clearly displayed information together with the optional data of the pile characteristics. As part of Centrum Pile Ltd’s commitment to development the label also includes a bar code, enabling us to trace the history of each pile from manufacture to its installed location.
The Centrum Pile manufacturing process, system, products and mechanical joints have been stringently audited comply with BS EN12794:2005. The integral cast in-situ mechanical pile joints were extensively tested for verification of robustness, rigidity, impact and bending.