- Responsibly sourced, quality raw materials
- Quality Assured Piles manufactured under controlled conditions to BS EN 12794
- Full traceability of products produced in ISO 9001 factories
- Fast, efficient and environmentally sustainable on-site installation
- Load bearing capacity test data available for design criteria
- Value engineered products allow for ease of installation and ease of manufacture
- The time taken to drive precast piles and install prefabricated ground beams is far less than the equivalent in-situ cast components for the follow-on trades to be on site much quicker than in-situ would allow.
CENTRUM PILE SYSTEM
Centrum is proud to be the UK’s leading and most advanced manufacturer of continuously reinforced, precast concrete piles using the most advanced concrete, distribution, mould, pile joint and manufacturing technology available.
We have drawn on the success and expertise of our European colleagues and since its conception in the UK 1993, our production facility has been continually developed to enable the manufacture of our high quality, reinforced concrete pile system and concrete beams.
Centrum Pile Ltd
- Two factories based in Newark and Tuxford, Nottinghamshire.
- UK’s most leading and most advanced manufacturer of continuously reinforced, precast piles
- The semi automated factory is based on a mix of 45 insulated moulds
- As part of its growing number of precast foundation elements, Centrum Pile has developed the Centrum Ground Beam
- Using the most advanced concrete, distribution, mould, pile joint and manufacturing technology available, we are home to a state-of-the-art bespoke manufacturing facility
Centrum Ground Beams Factory
Centrum Paele AS
- Centrum Pæle has about 65 employees working in the production and the administration. The production comprises production management, warehouse staff, welding unit for reinforcement, concrete production and casting. The administration comprises management, sales, logistics, accounts department, development, quality and laboratory functions, IT and HR/marketing.
- Centrum Pæle A/S in Vejle, Denmark manufactures precast reinforced concrete piles. The company dates back to 1882.
- The daily capacity of our two concreting halls is approximately 4,000 linear masts in the cross sections 20x20 to 45x45 cm.
- We manufacture Standard Piles, Energy Piles, Special Piles and Electrification Piles.
Centrum Pfähle GmbH
- Based at the companies headquarters in Germaringen, a municipality in the district of Ostallgäu in Bavaria.
- Specialised in the production of prefabricated piles.
- In June 2016, the first piles were produced at the factory
- The plant in Germaringen is the newest factory in group.
- The steel is purchased directly from recognised European steel mills and complies with European steel standards.
Centrum Pali Sp z.o.o
- Based in Kutno, Poland
- Precast elements are produced in 3 heated halls, total surface area 7,300 m2, with top running overhead cranes.
- Concrete mix is fabricated in a tower concrete batching plant erected in 2007.
- The roofed aggregate storage facility includes 4 chambers for different grain size aggregates
- The reinforcements for the foundation piles are produced on-site, using a robot purchased in 2008.
- Concrete products storage area located along the production hall is 13,000 m2. There are 4 top running overhead cranes serving the storage yard.
Centrum Pile AB
446 95 Älvängen
- Sweden Centrum Pile is in Älvängen, north of Gothenburg
- The Swedish plant, is the second youngest in the family and is now following the delivery of the new production system.
- Today, the factory has a production capacity of about 59,000 meters per month
- CE certified manufacturer of concrete piles.