Protecting the Environment
Centrum Pile Ltd cares about the environment in all its forms and recognises that concern for the environment should be an integral and fundamental part of its business. Centrum is aware that its factory affects the environment.
Our objective is to balance our business aims with our commitment towards protection of the environment.
We commit to:
- Conduct our operations and maintain all our facilities in line with our commitment to fulfill our compliance obligations, and prevention of pollution consequent to our actions.
- Demonstrate continual improvement of our environmental management system to enhance our environmental performance.
- Work with our suppliers to minimise the impact of their operations on the environment, through the implementation of our purchasing policy and procedures.
- Maintain an open information policy towards all parties affected, interested and involved in our activities and to issues which concern the environment.
- Respond to the needs of its employees, the concerns of local communities and other interested parties.
- Maintain a trained and competent workforce, provided with appropriate resources to continually ensure the environmental policy is implemented in full.
Supplying a quality product to our clients is of the utmost importance
Centrum Piles are manufactured to BS EN 12794. All piles are delivered to site with full CE Marking and Batch Identification offering full traceability on every pile supplied.
Integrating the Centrum Pile System into a foundation design means that the client is utilising a product with many benefits including: –
- Responsibly sourced, quality raw materials
- Quality Assured Piles manufactured under controlled conditions to BS EN 12794
- Full traceability of products produced in ISO 9001 factories.
- Fast, efficient and environmentally sustainable on-site installation.
- Load bearing capacity test data available for design criteria.
- Ease of programming for delivery timetables.
Each individual pile produced in the Centrum Pile factory is labelled with a CE conformity marking which includes mandatory, clearly displayed information together with the optional data of the pile characteristics. As part of Centrum Pile Ltd’s commitment to development the label also includes a bar code, enabling us to trace the history of each pile from manufacture to its installed location.
The Centrum Pile manufacturing process, system, products and mechanical joints have been stringently audited comply with BS EN12794:2005. The integral cast in-situ mechanical pile joints were extensively tested for verification of robustness, rigidity, impact and bending.