We are Hiring!
Planning & Logistics Manager
Centrum Pile Ltd are a leading precast concrete pile manufacturing company and are looking for a Planning & Logistics Manager to join their thriving Newark based facility.
This role will be reporting directly to the General Manager.
The post holder will generally be working in a small team in a Factory office environment but will be required on to the factory floor to brief and deliver the production plan as required. This is a fast moving, high pressure environment which will require the suitable candidate to maintain a calm and logical demeanour together with a flexible attitude whilst guiding and mentoring the team.
Monday to Friday 08:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Joining our team as a Planning & Logistics Manager you will be entitled to a competitive basic salary and a great range of benefits including:
- Bonus scheme.
- 5.6 weeks holiday entitlement inclusive of Bank Holidays.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Training and development opportunities.
What are we looking for?
- People management.
- Compliance management to organisational standards.
- Customer and supplier management and service excellence.
- Production planning excellence with a proven track record.
- Proven track record in business efficiency improvements.
- Managing hauliers and arranging JIT deliveries to various clients on various sites.
- Precast concrete industry exposure is essential.
- Clear leadership and ability to develop people.
- Organisation, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Focussed on driving improvements and getting results.
- Team working and collaboration across multiple functions and business units.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Planning, prioritisation and decision making.
What will I be responsible for?
- Day to day management of team of 2 people (in first phase of development), including goal setting and performance review.
- Manage factory compliance in relation to production plan vs. actual.
- Improve the various business functions processes by way of digitalisation, this involves writing applications for office use and out in the field.
- Recognise and ensure necessary electronic maintenance of equipment involved in production is controlled and where necessary backups are created.
- Development of your team.
- Maintain detailed records and documentation for all production, processes and materials.
- Lead the continuous development of Centrum’s demand visibility and stock holdings.
- Lead all aspects of factory programme & programme development.
If you feel you have the skills required to excel in the role of Planning & Logistics Manager, we want to hear from you.
Written applications & CV via email to:
Paul Pendleton, Director – PaulPendleton@centrumpile.co.uk
Or post to:
Paul Pendleton, Director, Centrum Pile Ltd, Hawton Lane, Balderton. Newark. NG24 3BU