Centrum Pile Ltd, a precast concrete pile manufacturing company are seeking a Maintenance Engineer Apprentice to join their thriving Newark based facility, working on their busy Factory site. Reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager.
This is a fast moving, high pressure environment that will require the suitable candidate to maintain a calm and logical demeanor together with a flexible attitude.
39 hours per week, working: Monday – Thursday, 7am – 3:30pm and Friday, 7am – 2:30pm
As this is an apprenticeship position minimum wage in accordance with age is applicable for the period of the apprenticeship training.
- To carry out all activities within the area of this role’s responsibility in accordance with current Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety policies and be responsible for ensuring their own awareness of the company Quality, Environmental and Health & Safety policies.
- Build productive relationships within the whole CENTRUM Team.
- With support from the Maintenance team duties of the Maintenance Engineer Apprentice will be managed in order that the following is achieved:
- Respond to breakdowns as required and support repair.
- Complete with support the maintenance tasks as identified from the PPM schedule via the MaintMaster system.
- Reduce reactive maintenance where possible by utilising and updating the MaintMaster system, this will create PPM’s in place of breakdowns
- Attend training courses as required to develop your role within the company (internal/external) and identify areas of personal development you feel may benefit the company.
- Maximise efficiencies within your area of work with the support of the Centrum team.
- Maintain quality checks/records in accordance with the Centrum Integrated Management System (IMS).
- Encourage the reporting of Health & Safety issues (Observation cards)
- Continuously strive to improve processes and put forward ideas that may help the success of the business.
- Always conduct yourself in a professional manner and protect the interests of the company.
Full training will be given in this role
- Good standard of education
- Calm, logical and flexible
- Experienced with Excel and the Microsoft Office suite
- Working at a high level of accuracy
- Working as part of a team
Written applications & CV only via email to: email@example.com
Or post to Paul Pendleton, Director, Centrum Pile Ltd, Hawton Lane, Balderton. Newark. NG24 3BU
*It is the policy of Centrum Pile Ltd to comply with all relevant legislation regarding Equal Opportunity and Diversity.