Centrum Pile Ltd, a precast concrete pile manufacturing company are seeking a Goods Inwards Administration Apprentice to join their thriving Newark based facility. Reporting directly to the Planning & Logistics Manager or their nominee.
This is a fast-moving, high-pressure environment that will require the suitable candidate to maintain a calm and logical demeanor together with a flexible attitude.
Minimum wage for the duration of the apprenticeship and training
40 hours per week
Based at our Centrum Office in Newark
- To carry out all activities within the area of this role’s responsibility and awareness in accordance with current Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety policies.
- Build productive relationships within the whole CENTRUM Team.
- With support from the Planning & Logistics team duties of the Goods Inwards Administration Apprentice will be managed in order that the following is achieved:
- The control of stock levels and replenishment of general stores items and consumables (on data systems and across the factory warehouse sites).
- The control of stock levels and replenishment of maintenance items (on data systems and across the factory warehouse sites).
- Purchasing, receiving, and confirming of materials deliveries.
- Attending training courses as required to develop your role within the company (internal / external) and identify areas of personal development you feel may benefit the company.
- Updating and monitoring data entry systems.
- Producing barcode labels and raising purchase orders as required.
- Maximise efficiencies within your area of work with the support of the Centrum team.
- Maintain quality checks / records in accordance with the Centrum Integrated Management System (IMS).
- Encourage the reporting of Health & Safety issues (Observation cards)
- Continuously strive to improve processes and put forward ideas that may help the success of the business.
Full training will be given in this role
- Good standard of education
- Calm, logical and flexible
- Experienced with Excel and the Microsoft Office suite
- Working at a high level of accuracy
- Working as part of a team
Written applications & CV only via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or post to Paul Pendleton, Director, Centrum Pile Ltd, Hawton Lane, Balderton. Newark. NG24 3BU
*It is the policy of Centrum Pile Ltd to comply with all relevant legislation regarding Equal Opportunity and Diversity.