Investment in Staff Training
Centrum Pile Ltd recognises that its most important resource is its employees. It is committed to the training and development of its entire workforce so that they will gain the necessary skills to reach their full potential.
This will assist in enabling our organisation to achieve its aims and objectives. By increasing the skills and knowledge of its staff, the organisation will produce confident, highly qualified staff working as an effective and efficient team.
Centrum carries out regular procedures in our factory to detail staff competence. Between the Health and Safety Manager, and Factory Manager, the following processes are carried out:
- Inductions are undertaken for all new employees
- Training with assessment carried out for each unique job role
- Personnel are made aware of the relevance and importance of their activities and how they contribute to the achievement of the companies policies, procedures and objectives
- A training matrix is maintained for each staff member
- Awareness training provided and competence assessed in performing each task during a set period.
- Finally, staff appraisals are carried out by the relevant departmental manager on an annual basis where potential future training needs are identified. Records of all training, inductions, and competence assessments are maintained for each individual indefinitely
Supplying a quality product to our clients is of the utmost importance
Centrum Piles are manufactured to BS EN 12794. All piles are delivered to site with full CE Marking and Batch Identification offering full traceability on every pile supplied.
Integrating the Centrum Pile System into a foundation design means that the client is utilising a product with many benefits including: –
- Responsibly sourced, quality raw materials
- Quality Assured Piles manufactured under controlled conditions to BS EN 12794
- Full traceability of products produced in ISO 9001 factories.
- Fast, efficient and environmentally sustainable on-site installation.
- Load bearing capacity test data available for design criteria.
- Ease of programming for delivery timetables.
Each individual pile produced in the Centrum Pile factory is labelled with a CE conformity marking which includes mandatory, clearly displayed information together with the optional data of the pile characteristics. As part of Centrum Pile Ltd’s commitment to development the label also includes a bar code, enabling us to trace the history of each pile from manufacture to its installed location.
The Centrum Pile manufacturing process, system, products and mechanical joints have been stringently audited comply with BS EN12794:2005. The integral cast in-situ mechanical pile joints were extensively tested for verification of robustness, rigidity, impact and bending.